Top 7 Insurance Resources for Continuing Education
The insurance industry is constantly changing. Continuing education is vital for insurance professionals to maintain success and stay current with the latest developments, skills, tools, devices, software, etc. Continuing education is critical to identify emerging risks and develop mitigation strategies.
However, taking the time to invest in new knowledge and understanding current and future trends is usually not a high priority on a risk managers, brokers, or insurance consultants list. So, we decided to skim the internet for you and provide top insurance organizations, courses, magazines, podcasts, etc. your employees can easily utilize to refresh or enhance their knowledge and skills for success.
Check out the top continuing education resources for insurance below to advance your company and career to the next level.
- RIMS (Risk Management Society): RIMS is dedicated to advancing risk management capabilities for company success, bringing networking, professional development and education opportunities to its 10,000 risk management professional members who are located in 60+ countries. Become a member today to keep your knowledge up to date and strengthen your company’s risk management program with RIMS events and education.
- Risk & Insurance Magazine: The Risk & Insurance magazine provides business executives and insurance professionals with the insight, information and strategies they need to mitigate challenging business risks. They provide expert coverage of core topics like property and liability, as well as the many specialties that comprise the risk management and commercial insurance segments. Subscribe today to get the latest content to your inbox or mailbox.
- PRIMA (Public Risk Management Association): PRIMA is the one-stop resource for educational programming, risk resources and networking opportunities for public sector risk managers. Members will enjoy many benefits including peer-to-peer networking, cutting edge educational courses and award-winning publications. Check out the online tutorial or membership brochure for more information on why you should join.
- InsureTech Geek Podcast: Listen to insurance technologists who geek out on a weekly podcast, offer media and PR services, and present for insurance professionals at events. On the podcast they discuss news and current trends within the insurance and technology industries with a special guest each week. Subscribe today to get the episodes delivered to your inbox.
- Insurance Journal: Insurance Journal delivers the latest business news for the property and casualty insurance industry. They deliver award-winning editorial content, breaking news, exclusive video interviews and more – in print, online and on mobile devices. They also provide a variety of tools and resources for industry professionals.
- IRMI (International Risk Management Institute): IRMI helps insurance and risk management professionals do a better job by providing unique content, conferences, continuing education, and certifications. Secure success to advance your career, align your team, and maximize performance profits. Schedule a demo to see how IRMI can help you and your team.
- Business Insurance: Business Insurance is an authoritative news and information source for executives concerned about risk and the impact on their business. They deliver in-depth analysis on new and emerging risks, case studies of successful programs, market intelligence on trends, and guidance on how to capitalize on opportunities and overcome challenges. Get full access to the magazine and online content for free.